ΣB Series Sub speakers utilize high power low frequency drivers with structurally solid enclosures in classic horn-loaded and band pass configurations. The ΣB Series Sub speakers deliver extended low frequency bandwidth with excellent punch. Suitable for Performing Arts, Auditoriums, Clubs, Houses of Worship, Entertainment Venues and Indoor Sports Facilities.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High sensitivity and SPL
- 1 x 18” high power low frequency transducer
- Six order band pass configuration
- 2 x NL4 connectors
- Computer aided design to optimize frequency and phase response
- Stacking locators
- Suitable for use with any full range or mid/high speaker cabinets for extended low frequency, high quality music reproduction
- Integral 35mm pole receptacle for mounting full range or mid/high speaker cabinets
- Durable Polyurethane textured base paint
Construction: 15mm Birch Plywood
Transducers: 1 x 18” LF
Frequency Response (-3dB): 38Hz-150Hz
Rated Power: 500W (RMS)
Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 100dB
Rated Impedance: 8Ω
Connector: 2 x NL4
Net Dimensions: 27.3″ x 22.8″ x 21.2″
Net Weight: 81.4 lbs.
Gross Dimensions: 32″ x 32″ x 26″
Gross Weight: 92.4 lbs.