At OmniSistem, we’re always looking to expand our sales, technician, and warehouse teams. If you think working at OmniSistem would be a perfect match for you, please email your resume or employment application form to email@example.com. Your information will be handled discreetly and confidentially.
▼ Download Employment Application Form:
- Sales Representatives
- Repair Technicians
- Warehouse Workers
- Shipping Clerk
- Social Media Specialist
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services existing dealer accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing your own daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Repair Technicians Job Duties:
- Analyzing work orders; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by ordering and gathering components and parts; completing repairs; performing operational checks.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying and implementing solutions.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Warehouse Worker Job Duties:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling products; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Filling customer orders according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Using computer hardware and software to generate labels and maintain equipment
- Performing daily and weekly cleaning according to SOPs
- Maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies
- Using manual and/or electric pallet jacket as needed
- Ensuring that products processed for shipping are delegated to correct courier
- Assisting in others areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned
Social Media Specialist:
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, sales, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.