The X12i is a high performance live and portable sound reinforcement speaker for use in Night Clubs, Houses of Worship, Events, Clubs, Rehearsal Halls and Ballrooms etc. The Xi Series delivers extraordinary performance at unmatched value.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High sensitivity and SPL
- 1 x 12" high power transducer
- 1 x 3" HF magnesium compression driver
- 60° x 60° controlled coverage pattern
- 2 x NL4 connectors
- Computer aided design to optimize frequency and phase response
- Suitable for use as a main system with or without sub speaker augmentation
- Cabinet design for FOH and Monitor use
- Arrays with any high Beta Three high powered subwoofer speaker
- Durable polyurethane textured base paint
- Powder coated grill with foam backing
Construction: 15mm Birch Plywood
Transducers: 1 x 3" HF Compression Driver 1 x 12" LF
Frequency Response (-3dB): 45Hz-18kHz
Rated Power: 300W (RMS)
Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 95dB
Rated Impedance: 8Ω
Dispersion (H x V): 60° x 60°
Connector: 2 x NL4
Net Dimensions: 15.8" x 17.3" x 25.6"
Net Weight: 60.5 lbs.
Gross Dimensions: 21.7" x 20.1" x 30.3"
Gross Weight: 66 lbs.