The XA4 Series 2U 4 channel light weight professional amplifiers have been engineered for reliability where full power is required for extended times in fixed installations or portable applications. The XA Series delivers extraordinary performance at unmatched value.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U chassis
- 2 x convenient front panel carry handles
- Rear panel selection switch for input sensitivity, and input channel linking
- Operates within 8Ω and 4Ω loads
- Soft start and overload protection circuitry
- Indented channel volume controls
- Amplifier Class TD
- Front to back air flow for efficient cooling
- Variable fan speed is automatically adjusted by temperature
- 4 x Electronically balanced XLR inputs
- 4 x Speakon outputs
- Precision indented level controls and power switch
- Protect, Peak and Signal LEDs indicators for each channel
- Amplifier protection includes short circuit, excessive temperature, and DC on outputs
Rated Power (Stereo 8 Ω): 2 x 1100W + 2 x 1700
Rated Power (Stereo 4 Ω): 2 x 1800W + 2 x 2600W
Input Sensitivity (32dB/X40): 2.62V/3.51V
Input Sensitivity (40dB/X100): 1.52V/1.40V
S/N Ratio (A Weight): >110dB
Frequency Response (±0.5dB): 20Hz-20kHz
Damping Factor (63Hz): >500
THD (1kHz): <0.025%
Input Connector: 4 x XLR
Input Impedance: Balanced 20kΩ, Unbalanced 10kΩ
Output Connectors: 4 x NL4
Cooling: Variable fan flow speed, airflow from front to back
Net Dimensions: 19" x 17.8" x 3.5"
Net Weight: 44.1 lbs.
Gross Dimensions: 21.7" x 21.3" x 6.9"
Gross Weight: 48.5 lbs.